Skip to main content

'Sığmazam' by Mikail Aslan (Song - traditional)

A brilliant mystical traditional song signifying the Oneness of Consciousness.


I think Sığmazam means 'I don't fit into'.
This ghazal/gazel was written by the mystic/poet Nesimi (Seyyid Nesimi).

Video SourceMert Can Fırat

Video direct urlhttps://youtu.be/tLTsAUHQ_pY




Lyrics (Turkish, with English translation):

Bende sığar iki cihan, ben bu cihana sığmazam,
Yersiz, yurtsuz cevher benim, hiçbir mekana sığmazam,

(The two worlds fit in me and I don't fit in this world
I'm a gem without a land or home, I don't fit in any place)

Hem sedefim hem inciyim, Sırat tan da geçiciyim,
Bunca atlas kumaş ile ben bu dükkana sığmazam,

(I'm both mother-of-pearl and the pearl, and I pass the Bridge of Sırat
With all these atlas cloth, I don't fit in this shop)

Gizli hazine benim işte, göz önünde olan da ben,
Maddenin cevheri benim, dağa, ummana sığmazam,

(I'm the secret treasure, and I'm the in sight one as well
The core of the matter is me, I fit in neither the mountains nor the seas)

Can ile cihan benim, dünya ile zaman da,
Ama gel gör ki, ne dünyaya, ne zaman sığmazam,

(I'm the life and the universe, and the earth and the time
But, I fit in neither the earth nor the time)

Yıldızlarla felek benim, vahiy ile melek benim
Çek dilini dilsiz kesil, ben bu lisana sığmazam.

(I'm the stars and the sky, I'm the revelation and the angel
Shut your mouth up and go mute, I don't fit in this language)


Zerre benim Güneş benim; çar u penc u şeş sırlar benim,
Her şey açık ve meydanda, ben bu meydana sığmazam,

(I'm the atom and I'm the sun, I'm the four and five and six secrets
Everything is clear and in plain sight, I don't fit in this sight)

Ateşteki ağaç benim, dönüp duran şu taş benim,
Bak şu ateş yalımına, ben bu yanana sığmazam,

(I'm the tree on fire, I'm that stone keeps spinning
Look at the burning of that fire, I don't fit in this burning)

Şeker benim, bal da benim. Güneş benim, Ay da benim,
Herkese can bağışlarım, ama ben cana sığmazam,

(I'm the sugar and the honey. I'm the Sun and the Moon
I give everyone souls, but I don't fit in a soul)

Ok da benim, yay da benim, yaşlı benim, genç de benim,
Sonsuz olan devlet benim, ben ona buna sığmazam.

(I'm the arrow and the bow, I'm the old and the young
I'm the eternal state, I fit in neither this nor that)

Gerçi bugün Nesimi yim, Haşimi yim Kureyş`liyim,
Bundan uludur ayetim; ayete, şana sığmazam.

(Yes, I'm Nesimi today, I'm from Haşimi family of Kureyş
My word is bigger than that, I fit in neither word nor name)

---------------

Lyrics Source Credithttps://lyricstranslate.com/en/gazel-nesimi-ghazel-nesimi.html

Lyrics given by: Kurdê Dîn

Translated by: Kertenkelesuratli

------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Trauma to Transformation: Kathy Collins' Story | Project Avalon (Video)

Content Source/Owner: AlphaZebra Video direct url:  https://youtu.be/_stICUMOWhc This video was published on Aug 9, 2015 Video Intro : This video is about what is known as PROJECT MONARCH. Project Monarch is a mind control ('MK-ULTRA') program which is designed to create 'sex slaves'. There have been more and more revelations about this in the mainstream media in recent years. The phenomenon is hard to face, or even think about, but is very real. Satanic Ritual Abuse, for example, is a dreadful reality. It's almost impossible for normal, healthy people to understand how such a thing can be taking place in our modern world. Several extremely brave women have come forward to tell the stories of what they experienced, endured, and survived. Two well-known names are Cathy O'Brien and Cisco Wheeler. Here is one more. Her name is Kathy Collins. She tells the story not only of what was done to her... but of her path to healing, forgiveness, and transformation. Kathy ch

What Lies Hidden in All of You ∞The 9D Arcturian Council | Daniel Scranton

Content Source/Owner:  DanielScranton.com Original Post link:  https://danielscranton.com/what-lies-hidden-in-all-of-you-%e2%88%9ethe-9d-arcturian-council/ Video direct url:  https://youtu.be/bzTU2xbWqTs This transmission was posted on Sep 11, 2020 “Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.  We have been putting ourselves in a position vibrationally to be able to perceive more of what is happening there on planet Earth. We have been able to lower our vibration to such an extent to understand better the plight of the average human being on Earth at this time, and we must say that we are very impressed with how you have all been able to handle those energies. We are so very impressed by the way that you have handled yourselves in the face of such adversity in this calendar year, and we also know that you have been cross-connecting to other lifetimes where you’ve also been experiencing such adversity that it would be accurate to call those experie